I miss him
And
Dare I
Say
I need him
Crave him
Desire to feel
his flesh against my flesh
Warm and soft
And slowly
Lightly
Caressing me
In a place so sensitive
I could feel
one innocent touch
Everywhere
I miss him
And dare I
Say
Love
The way
He touches me there
And immediately
I close my eyes
Throw my head back
Bite my lip
Trying my best
Not to lose
What little mind I have left
While engraving
This moment
This feeling
Somewhere
in the corners of my brain
I miss him
And dare I
Say
Hate
The way
My body
Calls
Out to him
In the darkness
While
My mind
Replays
All
The many times
He has
Answered
I miss him
And dare I
Say
I miss him
The feel of him
Loving me
Penetrating this facade
This cynical, critical, coldness
Warming my heart
Whisper wisdom
Breaking through the ice
I love him
And dare I
Say
I love
The subtle
Nuisances
Of your personality
That manifest
In your mannerisms
No comments:
Post a Comment