Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sometimes

Sometimes I just feel
Like sometimes I just
Like I need
Some love
I mean see its not all the time
Just sometime
Like every now and then
But seriously
I need some love
I need affectionate arms
Wrapped around me
Consoling me
I need reassuring eyes
That look deep into mine
 And a slowly extended hand
That longs to caress my cheek
To run its fingers through my hair
To just be near me
Like sometimes I want
To feel love
In the form of the physical
But not sexual
But not complicated
Just a sweet kinda
Just be near
And lay here
In the quiet of the afternoon
Watching the sky colors change
And the great star descend
Swaying slowly in this swing
Relaxed and natural
Love
Sometimes I just feel
Down
Alone in a world full of people
And unwanted
And even though
In my mind I know
I have loved ones
I cant feel them

No comments:

Post a Comment