Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Am Yours

I am yours
From the complexity of my thoughts
To the grace in my step
My love
The love that radiates from your heart
Moves me
The way you handle me
Sweet and gentle
Always like a lady
I am yours
Do with me what you wish
Every inch of me belongs to you
My king
From the sparkle in my eyes
To the honey on my tongue
I am yours
All of me I will give
To the one and only you
My lover come with me
Dive in to an endless sea of sheets
Drown yourself in my love
Get lost in my touch
Feel the security of my legs wrapped around you
And the succulent sound of my soft voice
In your ear
As I whisper all the ways I plan to love you
To show you
I am yours
Explore my hills and valleys
Discover the treasure there hidden
For you to find
Imagine me trailing candy kisses down your center
Until you shake with anticipation
I want, I need you
Anytime, anyplace
And sweetie if you feel the same
I am yours

No comments:

Post a Comment