Give me your music
That sweet mellow sound that flows through you
I want your long chords
And your heavy base line
Seduce me with your complicated melody
Li-Li-Li-Li
Let me lick your lips
And stroke you skin
Until you
PL-PL-PL-PL
Play me love notes
On your sax
Please
Let me hear your music
Please
Let me listen closely
Closely I feel you closely
Near me
Manipulating love music
I close my eyes so I can see you more clearly
Closely, your close to me
I touch you, you feel me
Feel lust vibrating from your instrument
I touch you, feel me, feeling you
Wanting you, needing you
Drawing me in with your sound
With your sax
Um-Um-Um
You play so sweet I can taste you
So sweet I’m so hot
Got me coming out my clothes
Wanting you to see me
Like I see you
In the light of the music
Through the fog of the sound
I want your gift
My Love
I want your beauty
The music stops
Fiercely I feel you
All over me
Like the rush of your melody
I feel you
Needing, wanting , craving
This feeling
Needing to conquer
Wanting to take
Craving to experience
This gift
No comments:
Post a Comment