When is it love
When I feel like I can’t live another day without you
Then I let my big girl talk
And she say honey you’ll be fine
But will I
Will my heart recover from
The prolonged
Absence of the love
Can I breathe without your embrace
Your smile
Your kiss
Is it love when
My problems become your problems
Become our problems
Is it
Love
When I hang on your ever word
When you need to feel us
Just
To get you through the day
Is love it
What makes me think about you
Love it is
What turns me inside out for you
When is it love
Can it be love
Distance separates us
Time keeps us there
Dreams are where I find you
Mine in fact
You are where I want to be
Needing you
Hoping you are
Think of me
Why can’t it be
Cant the all too real reality
Be our version of fairytale
Something in me needs you
Something in me feeds you
I feel the it that seeps in to us
And now there is only us
Only this
No comments:
Post a Comment