Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hot Coconut Flavored Lips

Hot coconut flavored lips
5.83 feet of purely magnificent chocolate
Delicious
Maliciously mellifluous
You and I
I, taking you to a place where the feeling
Creeps up on you slowly
From behind
And engulfs you in comfort
I, watching you sleep
Face illuminated by the rays
Of a glowing moon
Through the small slits of the shades
In my mind I unconsciously
Study every contour of you countenance
A chiseled vision of beauty
To my surprise your lips slightly part
Seem to speaks to me
Entranced
I draw nearer to
Hot coconut flavored lips
Draw nearer still
So close, the warmth of your breath heats my soul
So tranquil you slumber
Curious fingers trace the contour of mouth
One thing on my mind
So I must
Eyes closed
gently
Pressing my lips to yours
Again
I pause
And again
You stir and awaken
Strong masculine arms wrap around my center
Hot coconut flavored lips
Draw nearer still
Dive deeper
Explore
One thing on my mind
To kiss you awake
To taste
So I must

No comments:

Post a Comment