Can I be your everything
Can I be the perfect verse over a perfect melody?
Can I touch your heart
Can I live there and call it home
You make my heart believe
That my mind may understand
That your love is all my own
All I need
To cure this loneliness
You are my medicine
The happy ending to long days
Can I be your everything
Can I be your lady
Special
In your eyes
Perfect
In your eyes
Golden
In your heart
Forever
Can I please
I would beg for your affection
Just to have your eyes look upon me
Your hands to linger in places
Your lips to kiss
And awaken places that have long be forgotten
My love
Can I be your everything
Can I be that cool breeze on a hot summer day
Can I be the spark that heats you up
And the ice that cools your down
Can I be the one that sends chills down your spine
Would you trust me
Let me do things that curl you toes
Things that make you clench your fists
And bite your lip
Would your surrender to me
As I
I have surrendered to you
My soul
You respect every inch of me
My heart
Beats only for you
My spirit
All that we are is blessed
My body
Responds only to your touch
Craves only you
Can I be your everything
No comments:
Post a Comment