Excuse me sir
Let me whisper something to you
I want you
Not like a toy
But like a shining diamond beneath the glass case
Hello Love
I greet you with bright eyes
And a warm smile
I’ve waited for you
I’ve waited to see what form love would take
And I must say I’m impressed
I must say I’m in awe
Of this statue Adonis
Of the chiseled features
And this essence that exudes male
I can hear a man in your voice
I can see him in you walk
Your stance
I see him in your eyes
The way you take in this lady’s curve with class
You speak the words of a man
Love sounds
Smooth and deep
Like a sax and a base
You touch me like a man
Hands and fingers that yield to hesitation
Yet are eager to explore
These manly hands seem to know their way around
Seem to navigate with ease
You kiss me like a man
Deliberate and intentional
Knowing how I will react and
Silently celebrating another battle won
The lips of a man that
Explores with purpose
Seeking to learn
and adapt
And discover
I’ve waited to see what form love would take
And now
Love has this lady on fire
Without the luxury of a glorious flame
But I’d burn a thousand times
Just to say
It was you who lit this blaze
I adore your heat
As you become engrossed in mine
Sweet love
Sweet embrace
Cradled in the arms of a man
A feeling like no other
Nothing else could soothe this savage beast
No comments:
Post a Comment