I don’t just want to be your sometimes girl
I don't just want to be one of your schemes
I’m not asking to be your wife
I don’t want to be the girl of your dream
Although I will be there when you need me
And answer the phone when you call
I don’t want to be your general or your mother
I don’t want to be nothing at all
I just want to be
There
When you lonely at night and you cant sleep
There
When your having feeling real deep
There
When you world crumbles and you need to pick it up
There
When you run out of luck
There
When your girl ain't true
There
For whatever you want to do
I don’t want the title
Cause I don’t belong to you
I don’t want to waste your time
Cause I got shit to do
Don’t think I paying games
Cause what I say is true
I just want to be the one you call
Whatever your going through
No comments:
Post a Comment